Looking back from 2012
A huge thank you to Sandra and Hills for donating food for Zach while he is with us! This is a top quality food and this particular bag is for dogs 10-25kgs. If your Australian Shepherd is over 25kg then you would feed the large breed hills food.
Hills are our food sponsor and support us in this way and more.
Remember what I said about how well Josh did on Hills J/D? Well here is your chance to find out for yourself. Read what Hills is offering below:
Help your dog walk, run and jump better in as little as 21 days!*
Hill’s™ Prescription Diet™ j/d™ is clinically proven to help improve mobility and reduce stiffness in as little as 21 days. It has helped thousands of pets suffering from osteoarthritis since 2005.
And now we are giving you the chance to try this clinically proven food for FREE!
Take your dog to your vet for a mobility consultation. On diagnosis of osteoarthritis your vet will contact us to arrange a free bag of Hill’s Prescription Diet j/d for you to collect at your veterinary clinic
Important Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for this free bag you must not have tried Prescription Diet j/d before.
- Your pet must be positively diagnosed with osteoarthritis by a practicing veterinarian to qualify for a free bag.
- The cost of the veterinarian consultation does not form part of this offer and is for your own account.
- This offer is limited to one per household and on one occasion only.
- This promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer is available from 15 March 2011 while stocks last.
- Hill’s Prescription Diet j/d is only available from vet clinics.
- Hill’s reserves the right to alter, delay or cancel this offer without notice
A Huge thank you to Hills for sponsoring Sherlock with a bag of Healthy Mobility.
Hill’s™ Science Plan™ Canine Adult Healthy Mobility Medium with Chicken is specifically formulated to support active mobility and joint care in dogs. Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids and clinically proven antioxidants.
- Proven advanced nutrition to help support your dog’s active mobility
- Proven nutrition to support joint flexibility
- Helps ease of movement through healthy joints
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed
Podgy Posh has been put on Hills Prescription Diet J/D reduced cal, not only to help her lose the 6 extra kilo’s but to aid her 7 year old joints too.
We will keep you up to date with her weight loss progress with this excellent food. Her current weight is 26kg.
8/1/13 : Posh has lost .15kg. This is excellent as they must lose weight slowly for health reasons! She now weighs 25.85kg.
22/1/13 Posh has lost 1.9kg! (total 2.05) She now weighs 23.95kg!
18/4/13 Posh is her goal weight and weigh's 21kg now
A gigantic thank you to Hill’s for the continual sponsoring of your foods to our Aussies that come through our doors! Each Aussie has been donated the food that has been right for them and we have very pleased with the fab results of weight loss, coat improvement and movement improvement, to name a few.
Jive has been on Hill’s adult dog food since he arrived with us. It is always so rewarding for me to see the progression of each aussie on Hill’s food, not just their coat but also their energy levels. This is why Hill’s is a successful super premium food and one I recommend with passion and confidence.
Hill’s have sent us their brand new Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Gastrointestinal Health food, especially for Jade as she has a sensitive tummy and she is doing fantastic on it!
This new food is:
- Low fat, highly digestible formula
- Designed to facilitate compromised fat digestion in gastroenteritis
- Formulated with 3 x higher levels of Omega-3 fatty acids plus ginger helps break the cycle of inflammation
- Ginger to soothe the GI tract and help improve gastric motility
- Prebiotic fibre to normalise intestinal microflora – promotes growth of beneficial bacteria.
Gorgeous Posh, who has lost her weight on the Hill’s Prescription Diet J/D Reduced Cal. She has however some wee wee issues and now has to go on the Hill’s Prescription Diet C/D which is for urinary tract as recommended by my vet Dr Mariana of False Bay Vet in Muizenberg, Cape Town.
Thank you Hill’s for having these Prescription Diet foods that help these specific ailments!
Once again a HUGE thank you to Hill’s for the sponsorship of food for Mac while he was in our care.
A HUGE THANK YOU TO HILL’S FOR ALL THEIR SUPPORT!!